Modified on: Fri, 24 Apr, 2020 at 12:42 PM
During the Sign up process, the addition of at least one photo is mandatory. You will be able to add up to 6.
You can either import a photo from your device, your Facebook account or take a photo of yourself directly.
When you add your photos, you will be able to blur them, which will make them visible only to people you liked and to paying members.
Photos with the following characteristics will not be accepted:
- Poor quality photo (blurred, fuzzy, brightness...)
- Indecent photo (e.g.: bare chest, neckline too pronounced...)
- Photo montage or photo containing text
- Celebrity photo, child photo without adult
- Photo not including face, upside down
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.